The role of an Area Manager is tied to all aspects of each of their designated restaurants, each employee, and every customer. This defined role must balance multiple stores’ profitability, community involvement, staffing, and training adherence.
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Must have mastered every position in the restaurant.
- Will promote and execute “The Goodcents Experience” on a daily basis though their team.
- Will actively enforce all Federal, State, and Local laws applying to any and all facets of safety, sanitation, labor, and administrative responsibility.
- Plans and engages all controllable costs, budgets, and Profit/Loss reviews.
- Has working knowledge of all Goodcents practices, recipes, and best demonstrated practices to ensure their implementation.
- Has the innate ability to produce results through delegation of their team.
- Must generate thoughtful and motivational semi-annual reviews for each of the General Managers in their area.
- Manages their locations through teaching, accountability, vision, and community.
As a part of the team:
- Great written and great communication skills are a must.
- Previous management experience is preferred, but not required. Goodcents will happily provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.
- Must be 18 years of age, have a clean driving record, a valid Driver’s License, and current automobile insurance in their name.
- Prior to acceptance into the Management Training Program a full background check must be examined and approved.