This position welcomes our guests making them feel at home, crafts their meal, and is charged to have an amazing time while delivering “The Goodcents Experience”.
Exceptional Qualities include:
- The ability to thrive in and contribute to a fast-paced high energy positive work environment while maintaining a business-like demeanor.
- Upholding high standards of food safety protocol, cleanliness, and security.
- Can quickly learn and retain knowledge of the full Goodcents menu and be able to process those menu items in a quick manner while maintaining an eye for perfection with every order.
- Demonstrates and utilizes proper sales and cash handling skills at the point of sale.
- Knows and follows all safe practices while handling cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Having impeccable personal grooming habits including regular and incidental hand washing awareness to facilitate food safety.
- Show motivation and initiative to learn each station in the restaurant that they are designated for.
- Adhere to all age restrictive duties and all OSHA, Federal, State, and local laws.
When joining the team:
- Average written and good communication skills are a must.
- No previous experience or educational level is required. Goodcents will happily provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be able to physically perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.