This position requires a knowledge of the local area, an enthusiastic marketing attitude, and the ability to work well within structured time frames.
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Must have mastered all listed aspects of the Crew Member position.
- Requires an outgoing, patient, and knowledgeable phone etiquette with an engaging and bright attitude.
- Knows and will obey all traffic laws and as a representative of Goodcents away from the restaurant and will drive in a defensive and polite manner.
- Has to be proficient with point of sale register usage.
- Builds the delivery business in non-peak delivery times through Local Store Marketing and direct customer contact.
- Will aid in all other Crew Member responsibilities in the event that there are no present delivery orders to fill.
As a part of the team:
- Good written and good communication skills are a must.
- No previous experience or educational level is required. Goodcents will happily provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.
- Must be 18 years of age, have a clean driving record, a valid Driver’s License, and current automobile insurance in their name.