The role of a General Manager is to further the visibility of the “Goodcents Brand”, be accountable to the community, deliver profitability, and foster a culture of motivated positive ethics.
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Must have mastered every position in the restaurant.
- Will promote and execute “The Goodcents Experience” on a daily basis though their team.
- Demonstrates accountability to all team members and provides examples and appropriate direction when needed.
- Will actively enforce all Federal, State, and Local laws applying to any and all facets of safety, sanitation, labor, and administrative responsibility
- Must be an integral and visible part of their local community.
- Has open availability to support the restaurant in any time of need.
- Takes a leading role in Local Store Marketing initiatives.
- Plans and engages all controllable costs, budgets, and Profit/Loss reviews.
- Constantly monitors and reinforces guest feedback through in-person contact, phone-in order call backs, and online ordering verifications.
- Must show competency in completing regular employee schedules, inventories, food orders, employee reviews, and maintenance logs.
- Provides a positive, educational, and motivational example to their team every day.
- Requires the ability to generate and follow food preparation build-to charts with accuracy as well as possess the ability to adjust said charts to reflect current business needs.
- Manages their location through teaching, accountability, vision, and community.
- Ensures proper staffing and training for their designated location.
As a part of the team:
- Great written and great communication skills are a must.
- Previous management experience is preferred, but not required. Goodcents will happily provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.
- Must be 18 years of age, have a clean driving record, a valid Driver’s License, and current automobile insurance in their name.
- Prior to acceptance into the Management Training Program a full background check must be examined and approved.