This position is the initial energetic contact with our guests, in charge of portion control, and the leader providing direction during peak business hours.
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Must have mastered all listed aspects of the Crew Member.
- Requires an out-going personality to immediately engage all incoming guests, guide them through the menu, help them make informed decisions, and construct their order to defined specifications.
- Demonstrates the ability to direct other employees effectively with a positive attitude and outlook.
- Must be 18 years of age and have operating knowledge as well a level of personal comfort in using the Slicer.
As a part of the team:
- Average written and good communication skills are a must.
- No previous experience or educational level is required. Goodcents will happily provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.