This position requires a distinct eye for quality, a passion for perfection, the ability to follow recipes closely, and to be an early riser for opening the restaurant.
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Must have mastered all listed aspects of the Crew Member and Slice Master positions.
- Needs to be self-starter with a strong willingness to stay motivated to move efficiently while working alone to prepare the restaurant for the day’s business.
- Will have a working knowledge of all Goodcents recipes and preparation procedures and the passion to ensure that every item is prepared to perfection every time.
- Requires the ability to generate and follow food preparation build-to charts with accuracy as well as possess the ability to adjust said charts to reflect current business needs.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to properly accept, rotate, and organize food shipments upon delivery.
- Must be 18 years of age and have operating knowledge as well a level of personal comfort in using all equipment in the store.
As a part of the team:
- Good written and good communication skills are a must.
- No previous experience or educational level is required. Goodcents will happily provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.